I’ve been working hard to develop some yummy Fall recipes for you all, but in the meantime, give these blueberry muffins a try.
Hey, did you guys see the new essential oil page? I decided that I should share all the wonders of essential oils here too. I’ll be providing a spotlight on some of the oils, recipes for blends, who know’s maybe we’ll even add some to our recipes 😉 Keep an eye out and if you have any questions, we would love to hear from you.
Now let’s get you the recipe for those muffins.
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas, ripe
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ⅓ c dried mulberries
- 1 tbsp Canadian maple syrup
- 4 scoops protein powder (Sunwarrior)
- 1 c cashew butter
- 1 qrt blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tin with muffin cups.
- Place all ingredients in food processor, except the blueberries. Process until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups until ~3/4 full.
- Bake 15-20 min.