It’s almost time to put the BBQ away, let’s have one last hurrah.
I’ve been experimenting with AIP and going egg free. So these burger have no filler and are full of flavour. Plus we wrapped these up in bacon, so clearly they must be good 🙂
- 1 lbs ground chicken
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ¼ c paleo friendly hot sauce
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 8 slices of bacon
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken, paprika, chili powder, black pepper, hot sauce and chives.
- Form patties and place in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Wrap each patty with two strips of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Preheat grill over medium-heat.
- Grill until no longer pink.
- Add your favourite topping and ta da!