Curry in not so much of a hurry :o)
Depending on how you look at it. Not much prep involved here, but then you wait for 6-8 hours. Great for a rainy day, get the slow cooker going and snuggle up with your pup, tea and a good book.
- 2 lbs chicken thighs, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 3 c green beans, halved
- 1½ cans (16oz.) full fat coconut milk
- 3 bay leaves
- pinch ground cloves
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- 3 tbsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1-3 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker (4.5 quart). Add 2 tbsp of spice blend. Cook for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.