Yep, you read that correctly – chocolate mint beets!
Ok, so I may have mislead you a little, there isn’t actually chocolate here, that would just be nutzo! But fresh chocolate mint herb is close enough, right?
- 2 large beets, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp chocolate mint, chopped
- Preheat BBQ (grill) at medium heat.
- Lay out 2 sheets of foil, add beets and ghee and fold to make a pouch. You want to double up the foil here so you don't puncture when flipping.
- Cook until tender.
- Remove from grill, place in bowl and toss in chocolate mint.