Love cilantro? Don’t care for Tabbouleh? Then make Cilantro Tabbouleh. Or Mexican Tabbouleh 🙂
That may have just been a faux pas, let’s change that to Cilantro Salad with a Mexican twist.
- 1 bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ red pepper, finely chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ avocado, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients in a small bowl, except avocado.
- Mix. Gently toss in avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!