With our increasingly busy lives, I’ve started to develop daily intentions each morning, to help keep me present, centered and on track for the day!
- Start the day with a puppy party (the start to everyday!).
- Be present when lifting heavy things.
- Don’t think about website/blog during the day. Be patient, it will come.
- Post grades. Focus on marking.
- Be open and receptive for your afternoon appointment.
- Inspire compassion for oneself during our evening practice. I need the reminder 🙂
What are your intentions for today?