It’s been way too long since the last burger recipe, so let’s get this going! Loaded this up with fresh dill. What better way to use your dill when it overgrows while you are away.
This is often how recipe development works around here. Hmmm this is what I have, this needs to be used before it goes bad, I have too much of this, so let’s put it all together. 90% of the time is delish. This is definitely one of those times.
No egg and no filler in this burger recipe. But it does have some delicious raw goat cheese, so if you are strict paleo, you can peruse the site for other great eats 🙂
How do you like to eat your burgers? On a bed of lettuce or wrapped up???? Chat with me below 🙂
- 1 lbs hormone-free ground beef
- 2 tbsp organic gluten-free ground mustard
- 2 tbsp raw goat cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- pepper to taste
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Form into patties.
- Cook to desired doneness.
- Load those bad boys up with your favourite toppings.