What’s in your golf bag?
Who says you can’t eat healthy on the go? I often feel badly about posting super quick recipes and then my friend reminds me “Mel, that’s what people are looking for!” Weekends are often spent on the golf course. I always bring a cooler full of healthy eats. Apparently, I am the best to golf with, not for my charm or whit, but for the food 😉
- 8 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- ¼ green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped finely
- ½ avocado, chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp (or to desired consistency) homemade mayo
- pink himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Mash eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
- Add cucumber, green pepper, red onion, garlic and onion powder and parsley. Mix.
- Stir in mayo.
- Fold in avocado, salt and pepper. If you have time let sit in fridge for 30 min.
- Serve in Boston or Romaine lettuce.