These need a little work in terms of presentation, but they still taste great!
After the first round of these guys, I would suggest trying to make them in ice cube trays rather than on a parchment lined baking sheet. And this is how I ended up with chocolate in my morning shake earlier this week – oops.
- 3 organic dark chocolate bars
- 3 bananas
- 2-3 tbsp cashew butter
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- pink himalayan salt
- Cut banana in ½ inch pieces.
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat melt chocolate bars.
- Place banana in ice cube tray or on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Dip in melted chocolate (leaving top uncovered). Place the uncovered side down in ice cube tray.
- Add a dollop of cashew butter.
- Using a spoon, cover top of bananas with more melted chocolate.
- Top with pinch of pink himalayan salt and shredded coconut.
- Place in freezer to set.
- Store in freezer.