This may just be the best burger yet. As you can see I’ll be bringing you loads of BBQ recipes this summer 🙂
At the farmers market this week we picked up some wild garlic. Now, you must be warned, this stuff is super stinky, yet so very very delicious. If you are not in the mood for spicy, you can swap out the habanero, with red bell pepper and chives. Oh, that sounds good – I should go make that now!
- 2 lbs grass fed ground beef
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 habanero, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine beef, onion powder, egg, habanero, garlic and pepper in a large bowl. Do not over work.
- Form 6 patties and place in fridge for 20 min.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Preheat the BBQ on medium high heat.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Top with fresh goat cheese and avocado.