A simple wet rub for any cut of meat.
Yesterday was such a happy day The Paleo Kitchen AND Essential Yoga arrived! WhooHoo!!!!! I was so excited I forgot to eat lunch. Hmmmm lunch. Speaking of food, you could quickly make up this wet rub and marinade some steaks for dinner.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground mustard
- 1½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh chives, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub onto steaks. Refrigerate for 30 min or up to 3 hours.
- Cook to desired doneness.