Goldenberries, dried mulberries and hemp, these one bite treats pack a mega-superfruit punch.
What the heck is a goldenberry you ask? No, it’s not one of the famous words I’ve made up! This superfruit is sweet and tart and loaded with beta-carotene, protein, bioflavoniods and vitamin A. But that isn’t enough, let’s kick these little guys up a bit and add mulberries for some added fibre and iron.
- 6 dried black figs, stems removed
- ½ c dried goldenberries
- ⅓ c dried mulberries
- ⅓ c hemp seeds
- ⅓ c protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ c almond butter
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- Place all ingredients in food processor. Blend until mixed.
- Shape mixture into bite sized balls.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Store in fridge or freeze for quick snacks on the go.
What more could you ask for?