Ain’t no thing but a jelly wing!
Another overcast evening results in poor photo quality 🙁 but these still taste super yum!
I got to cracking the books last evening. Got the first chapter read and exercises complete. Folks this is definitely not going to be an easy undertaking. It took quite awhile to complete such a small amount of work. The great thing, it’s already quite interesting, so much so that is doesn’t really feel like work. I just wish this first book was smaller so I could take it with me on my travels today 🙂
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 3 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 6 tbsp organic honey
- 1½ tbsp original Franks Red Hot sauce
- 1½ tbsp garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in bag, bowl or any other container.
- Shake to coat wings.
- Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Preheat BBQ over low-medium heat.
- Place wings in BBQ basket and cook until no longer pink.
- Serve with extra Franks for dipping.
So you are looking for a jelly wing recipe? Well, here ya go…….