Start your day off with a hearty breakfast. Or better yet, have this for dinner. Hmmmm breakfast for dinner is just the best!
I am freaking out! The Tri is two weeks away and I have been very lax on my training. So I slept extra long today and got up to go for a run. I made it 2.5km without stopping and didn’t die, but how the heck am I going to do that after swimming and biking???? Ugh. Why did I think this was a good idea? I’m not built to be a runner, I get bored too fast. Which is funny considering I have no problem doing a 2 hour Yin class. Let’s all cross our fingers and hope that I get out for a run a couple more times before the 14th!
- 8 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- ¼ c leeks, chopped
- 1 c mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp all spice
- 4 eggs
- Over medium-high heat brown bacon in a large skillet.
- Add leeks and mushrooms. Cook until tender.
- Add kale, cinnamon and all spice. Cook until kale is wilted.
- In the meantime, cook eggs to desired doneness.