Is so freaking hot out there today, it was time to make some Popsicles!
Remember yesterday when I confessed that I have a small obsession with Pretty Little Liars, well it has gotten me into a little bit of trouble. No, I’m not trying to save a friend from precarious situations, evading the police or navigating high school, it’s worse – I went over on my internet usage. I overdosed on season 3 on Netflix, to get caught up as the PVR has been recording season 4. Well, now I’m a refugee, stealing friends, coffee shops, what have you internet for the next 5 days.
I’ll just put it out there, if you have internet and you want tasty food, I will come to your house for recipe development. *Fine print: You may be eating lukewarm food, my lack of photography skills require that I stage the food – forever!
First, let’s make some popsicles 🙂 Yup, you read that correctly, these have cilantro in them – Yum, cilantro. Trust me, it’s good. What’s even better? I used coconut water here so make these up, keep hydrated and replenish those electrolytes today.
- 2 cup of pureed oganic mango
- 2 cup organic coconut water
- 4 tbsp organic raw honey
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Using a food processor, juicer, or brute force, pureed the fruit of 2 large mangoes.
- In a small pitcher, add mango, coconut water and honey. Stir.
- Add cilantro. Stir.
- Pour into your molds.
- Freeze until solid, usually a couple hours.