If you are like me you are currently overwhelmed with pumpkin and apples. So guess what you are going to see in the next bunch of recipes – yep, you guessed it, pumpkin and apples 🙂
My beastie asked me last week if I could make something with cabbage and apples. I was thinking soup, so here you go, Pork & Cabbage Soup.
Oh, if you are looking for an amazing massage therapist in the Kingston area, then you need to go check out my most favourite lady in the world, next to my momma of course – Mercury Massage Therapy. Taking it back to your German roots here Kayla!
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 apple, in ¾ inch pieces
- 1 c mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ c cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 3-4 c bone broth (to fill 4.5qrt slow cooker)
- Preheat BBQ to medium-low heat.
- Sear pork tenderloin on BBQ, both sides 2-3 min each side.
- Cut pork into small chunks.
- Add all ingredients to 4.5 qrt slow cooker.
- Add enough bone broth to bring up volume.
- Slow cook for 8 hrs on high or low for 24 hours.