Dearest Friends I am so sorry I have been away for so long. I was battling a cold last week and got a little whiped out! But I am on the mend and have another great treat for you all!
Raspberry Mint Pork Chops! I know I already told you that you wouldn’t be looking for the applesauce after the grape tenderloin, but seriously, who needs applesauce when you could have fresh raspberries 🙂 This sauce is very simple to make (geez I feel like I’ve been saying that a lot lately, but why make something difficult?!?!?). All you need to do is place all the ingredients (leave the mint for the last min of cooking) into a saucepan and cook for approximately 15 min to allow for the flavours to meld. I gave it all a good mix to smash the raspberries and voila!
Thanks for reading I really appreciate all your support. Check back tomorrow, I promise I won’t run away again 😉
- 1 c fresh organic raspberries
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup (late season)
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Juice from ½ lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 pork chops
- Heat raspberries, chives, vinegar, maple syrup, lemon, salt and pepper in a small saucepan over medium high heat.
- Cook for 15 min.
- Stir in the mint during the last minute for cooking.
- Fire up the BBQ, dust some salt and pepper on the chops an grill those bad boys up.
- Drizzle with raspberry sauce.