Where oh where has the time gone? I was hoping to get this up and posted yesterday but the day just got away from me. You however, won’t be running away from these quick and tasty bbq’d vegggies 🙂
Yesterday I watched as 30 some of my young new graduates walked across the stage to receive their diplomas. Such a bitter sweet day. The best part of my ‘day job’ is seeing how much they have grown both professionally and personally. It’s been a wonderful three years and they all have greatness to bring to this world!
As Dr. Seuss put it best:
Congratulations, today is your day. You’re off to great places. You’re off on your way. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
So go, be great, let your light shine!
Oh yes, veggies.
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 large red beets, peeled and cubed
- 2 broccoli heads, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to coat veggies with oil.
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- Place veggies in a BBQ basket.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook veggies until tender.
- Add more oil as needed, just remember to remove from the grill before pouring the oil.