Oh ya, just put an egg hat on it!!!!!
Yesterday was the first day back to the day job. While I was super hesitant, it was nice to be back. Really just because they are still doing construction so I didn’t stay the whole day 🙂 Tiddied up from the mess I left, organized all the emails and got my to do list done for tomorrow. I’m the queen of to do lists.
But enough about me, let’s discuss this breakfast hash. Loaded with sweet potato, spinach and leeks this breakfast hash will keep you going strong well until lunch.
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 2 c spinach
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 tsp breakfast spice blend
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Melt 2 tbsp ghee in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sweet potato and cook until almost tender.
- Add leek and continue to cook until tender.
- Add 1 tsp of spice blend.
- Add spinach cook until wilted.
- Top with a egg hat.