If you have been following this page, which I hope you have been 😉 you know that I’ve taken up the Give it 100 and 100 happy days challenges.
As I reflect on week one I have learnt the following things:
- When your puppy is being super cute and is definitely your ‘happy day’ moment he will be sure to not cooperate for photos. He said I had to contact his agent.
- Some moments are not appropriate to chronicle. My golf pants were so big that they fell off when I put them on. While hilarious, not appropriate to post.
- You really can capture innocence, joy and accomplishment.
- Don’t jump up into the bar at home – you will hurt your head.
- Don’t miss an opportunity because you are waiting for ‘something better’.
- The progress you can make in a week is outstanding.
Check out my chin-up weekly round up! Please note: the music is a little intense, but this activity clearly requires intensity!
Thanks for reading,